Here the topic explain about Backup Photo and Videos unlimited on Google Pixel and also the Google offers Pixel-Phone users “Unlimited Full resolution photo / video backup”. Does anybody know how Google work this?
- For instance, using Google play store online with the google account and he needs to give it away as a presentation.
Does unlock only counts for user who bought that phone?
- It will be activated for that particular person who registers the phone first time with a saved Google account?
- Does this always counts for the further user of the Pixel-Phone? Let’s say Google Drive excludes that space-calculation for any picture or video which was taken with a Google Pixel-Phone?
Limitations for Backup Photo and Videos unlimited on Google Pixel
- Need to be a single account,
- Signed in on the Google Pixel
- Photo or Video with Pixel in the EXIF info for Backup Photo and Videos unlimited on Google Pixel for Backup Photo and Videos unlimited on Google Pixel
Essentially you can backup to one account at a time. the unlimited space to storage applies to that particular account. If you switch that account that you can backup to , then the unlimited space to storage applies to that account.
IMO , applying this to the options
- Option 1: Not Applicable – since it is not yet keep tired to your saved account, you can buy and also gift it to your best friend
- Option 2: Yes, as long as person continues to use it
- Option 3: Counter starts afresh for the new user
While this is not a official explanation from the Google, it does seem something logical.
The offer only applies to the single Google account that is signed in on Google Pixel, and Backup Photo and Videos unlimited on Google Pixel with unlimited quota.