Here the topic explain about Forgot Google Pixel And Pixel XL Pattern Lock Reset and how to solve. This is a very common issue for all smartphone users facing this issue due to lot of reasons. Now a days we have memory so many things like Gmail ID user name password, Net banking and etc. So Forgot Google Pixel And Pixel XL Pattern Lock Reset process we are have to know. it may need any time any emergency situations.
So now I am happy to share a essential information going to share for you. I have mentioned the three different ways to reset the Pattern Lock password without loosing any important data.
Forgot Google Pixel And Pixel XL Pattern Lock Reset
- Using Factory Reset to Reset Password
- Google Find My Mobile to Reset Password
- Android Device Manager to Reset Password
Using Factory Reset to Reset Password for
Go to notification section of Pixel or Pixel XL and choose the gear icon to bring up the main Settings. From settings page, choose on Backup and reset listed under the User and Backup and select Factory data reset. Ensure that everything has been backed up and then at bottom side of the screen choose Reset device. On next screen, choose Delete all and wait for process to done and the phone to reboot.
- Turn off Pixel or Pixel XL.
- Press and hold Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button at the same time until you find the Android icon.
- Using Volume down choose wipe data/factory reset option and tap the Power button to touch it.
- Using Volume down highlight Yes > delete all user data and tap Power to choose it.
- After completed the Pixel or Pixel XL has reboot, then use Power button to choose it.
- When Google Pixel or Pixel XL restarts, everything will be cleared and will be ready to set up again once.
Google Find My Mobile to Reset Password
Another important method would be to use the Google’s Find My Mobile similar to the Find My iPhone. You can use “Remote Controls” essential feature on Google Pixel or Pixel XL which will access you to temporarily reset password and bypass the reset lock screen on Google Pixel or Pixel XL. If you have not already registered with Pixel or Pixel XL, try registering it as soon as possible. because it is a essential one.
- Register Pixel or Pixel XL with Google
- Use Find My Mobile service to the option for temporary reset the password
- Bypass the lock screen using new temporary password
- Set a new password for your easy remember.
Password Reset with Android Device Manager
The first way to reset password on both of the Google Pixel or Pixel XL is for those that have registered already their device with Android Device Manager. When using the Android Device Manger to reset your password, all you want to do is activate “Lock” feature. The “Lock” advanced feature on the Android Device Manger will allow you to get the Google Pixel or Pixel XL password to reset when you forgot your password.
- Launch the Android Device Manager from your computer
- Find the Pixel or Pixel XL on your screen
- Enable the “Lock & Erase” feature
- Then follow the mentioned steps on the page to lock your Google Pixel or Pixel XL
- Set a new temporary password
- Enter the new temporary password
- Create a new reqular use password